Thursday, May 6, 2010

Queen for a Day at A Matter of Style ~

I mentioned on Sunday that there is an event - Queen for a Day - today at A Matter of Style in Maple Valley, WA. I went yesterday to set-up a few things and thought I would share a few pics with you. 



 







Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the event - due to my darling kiddos - but if you are in the area, you should swing by for some great shopping, food and tea!

As you can probably tell, their store is just beautiful - I had to hold myself back from wanting to take it all home! I will be sure to take some more shots next week! 




8 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh how lucky you were to have gone to that. That had my name all over it! I think I saw about 5 crowns that I would love to have. Great pictures!

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Everything is just gorgeous! I especially love the totebags and crown topped bottles.

Best wishes,
Tammy

Suzanne said...

This would be worth a round trip ticket from Denver! I wish I could go!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous stuff! I think I'd buy one of everything, Chelsea. Although, I do have the glass bottle with the crown topper already, so I wouldn't go totally broke!

Melanie said...

Love love love it!

Unknown said...

If I am ever in this part of the country, I am coming over to visit A Matter of Style. I would love to purchase a thing or two from the "Room to Inspire" collection.

Unknown said...

If I am ever in this part of the country, I am coming over to visit A Matter of Style. I would love to purchase a thing or two from the "Room to Inspire" collection.

Holly Lefevre said...

I would not have been able to control myself...look at all of those amazing things...heaven!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails