Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tiny Prints Rocks ~

I was thrilled when Tiny Prints asked me to preview their new holiday line. I spent days - literally - trying to narrow down which amazing design to choose for my family's 2010 holiday card. Their selection is amazing. I finally selected the French Band Folded Card in Spanish Red on Matte Paper.

(here is the front, isn't it lovely?)

The day after I placed my order I got a phone call. I know, shocking. A real phone call from a real Tiny Prints employee because one of the photos I uploaded was too large and she just wanted to make sure my card was perfect. She then emailed me a proof that I was able to confirm before my order was placed. The customer service was outstanding!

(Here is the inside of the folded card)

I always enjoy sending off our holiday cards, but this year I am truly delighted to send these fabulous cards to our friends and family.

(the back...I just love these kiddos)


Tiny Prints has a ton of great lines - Thanksgiving Invitations and Cards, Christmas Cards, Hanukkah Cards, Diwali Cards, New Year's Cards, Party Invitations, Baby Announcements...really the list goes on! 

If you are looking for a great card this year, be sure to head over to Tiny Prints - you will find one, if not many, great design(s) that you will love. 

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You had great picturs to work with, Chelsea! Your kids are so cute and they look just like you! : )

The Soladay Family said...

I have used Tiny Prints for moving announcements and Christmas cards several times over and have always been impressed with their quality and service! Your cards look great, and your children are precious!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Adorable, and so impressed you received a real call! Those sadly are hard to come by in the world of customer service these days! Janell

Terrell said...

Seriously too adorable! I love the pics and your family and children are just beautiful!! Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Okie Chic said...

Cute Family!!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your kids look like models! They are so cute!!

PENGUIN 46-76 said...

I need to get home, to watch them grow. they are sooooo beautiful...... like you. Uncle Dougie tobedouglas@mac.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails