Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Side Table "Got Knobbed" ~

DIY Project | Inspiration

We have had this side table forever and it is boring, blah, dull...but it currently serves as the kiddos art supply cabinet. So for now it stays.

So to give it a little "pick me up" I pulled out my collection of knobs. 
Let me introduce you...

So armed with my screw driver (this is my attempt to make this seem a bit more substantial than it really is) I turned this boring, blah, dull piece into this:

I know, hold you back right? Ha. 
So made my boring, blah, dull side table a little less boring, blah and dull. 

But it does makes me smile when I open it now. 
Which really means, job well done!


So, let's recap. Before.

After.


If you have a moment, please head over to Circle of Moms and vote for me!
You an vote once a day, thank you much!




8 comments:

Hannah said...

how cute! amazing the difference a knob makes! :)

Becca Bertotti said...

How cool is that?! I love what a difference a couple of great knobs can make ... looks like a new piece! Very creative. *Becca*

Erin J. said...

Very cute! Always good to have extra knobs and goodies around!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Love the new look of the cabinet!

Krista@RustikChic said...

What a difference some great knobs can make! It is like a whole new piece of furniture!
...I have a similar stash of knobs like that;)

Rhiannon said...

it looks GREAT

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

I love the unexpected and this fits the bill, love it!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Oh! I love this! I didn't know it needed anything until you made the changes. Love your catchy title too -a talent I am still trying to sharpen. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails